Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:22 p.m. Wednesday, April 28, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Callie Ramirez reported internet fraud. Value: $3,000.
- 1:08 a.m. Wednesday, April 28, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. A golf cart was reported stolen.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:19 p.m. Tuesday, May 4, 100 block South Harrison St., North Webster. A representative for Tangibles reported the theft of a fence. Value: $1,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:27 a.m. Tuesday, May 4, 100 block South Lake St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of harassment.
- 8 a.m. Tuesday, May 4, 2500 block Glad St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.