Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:45 p.m. Friday, April 16, 72000 block CR 15, Nappanee. A female from New Paris reported being battered by another female.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:54 p.m. Sunday, April 18, 2400 block CR 925E, Akron. Brian E. Potter requested the theft of four saws, radio, staple gun, torch and bolt cutters, valued at $1,200.
- 7:13 p.m. Saturday, April 17, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. A wallet was reported stolen
- 7:42 p.m. Friday, April 16, 7200 block Liberty Avenue, Fulton. Officials at Lucky Mart gas station reported the theft of $20.25 in gas.
- 10:13 a.m. Friday, April 16, 1200 block Lakeshore Drive, Akron. Robert Moyer reported the theft of a boat. Value: $600.