Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:04 p.m. Thursday, April 8, 200 block EMS T25 Lane, Leesburg. Matthew Everly reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:07 p.m. Sunday, April 11, 700 block Willis Park, North Webster. David Darlington reported theft of fishing equipment valued at $1,277.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:11 p.m. Tuesday, April 13, 500 block Main Street, Warsaw. An abandoned vehicle was located.
- 11:11 a.m. Monday, April 12, 100 block Lakeland Drive, Warsaw. Michelson Courtois reported deception.
- 7:09 a.m. Monday, April 12, 100 block Robmar Drive, Warsaw. Property was located.