Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 9:37 p.m. Monday, April 12, North SR 19 south of West CR 250N, Etna Green. Driver: Sarah B. Kelley, 16, South CR 650W, Warsaw. Kelley was traveling southbound on North SR 19 in the area south of West CR 250N, Etna Green. She said an unknown black pickup truck was traveling northbound and crossed the centerline, entering her lane of travel. She went off the roadway to avoid a collision and her vehicle hit a boulder and mailbox, coming to rest in a ditch. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:40 p.m. Monday, April 12, East Winona Avenue and South Scott Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Amanda M. Justice, 33, East Smith Street, Warsaw, Teddi M. Kuhn, 35, East Gault Street, Atwood, and Jennifer L. Harris, 35, East Wooster Road, Pierceton. The three vehicles collided. A passenger in Justice’s vehicle received a small cut under the right eye with bruising to the right side of her face. Kuhn was taken to the hospital with a complaint of pain to her wrist. Damage: Up to $50,000.
- 8:41 a.m. Monday, April 12, East Center Street and North Lincoln Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Michelle L. Jackson, 47, North Fox Farm Road, Warsaw, and Kyle W. Swartz, 54, South CR 900E, Pierceton. Jackson said she was traveling westbound on East Center Street approaching the intersection at North Lincoln Street, Warsaw. She looked up and saw Swartz’s vehicle stopped at a red light. She didn’t have time to stop, and her vehicle collided into the rear of his vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:20 p.m. Saturday, April 10, Winona Avenue, Winona Lake. Drivers: Collin J. Mullins, 23, High Street, Warsaw, and Lloyd G. Brown, 69, Chapmans Boulevard, Fort Wayne. Mullins’ vehicle rear-ended Brown’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 10:13 p.m. Sunday, April 11, Old US 31 and CR 550N, Rochester. Drivers: Benjamin Krivak Jr., 61, Argos, and Andrew G. Brubaker, 29, Rochester. Krivak’s vehicle struck Brubaker’s vehicle.