Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:46 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, 300 block of East CR 1150N, Milford. Officers investigated fraud. Value of $30.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:10 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, 100 block of North East Street, Milford. Officers investigated residential entry.
- 2:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 7, 100 block of South Higbee Street, Milford. Officers investigated a burglary. Value of $1,200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:09 a.m. Friday, April 9, 2100 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Criminal mischief was reported.
- 1:42 p.m. Thursday, April 8, 200 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw. Officers investigated the theft of a bicycle. Value of $50.