Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:58 p.m. Thursday, April 8, 3900 block North CR 100E, Warsaw. Child custody complaint.
- 5:43 p.m. Thursday, April 8, 7100 block East CR 950S, South Whitley. Eugenia R. Chasse reported a burglary.
- 3:05 a.m. Tuesday, April 6, 7700 block US 30, Pierceton. Report of auto theft at James Ousley Well Drilling Inc.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:31p.m. Thursday, April 8, 7100 block Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Elizabeth M. May reported a purse was stolen from out of a vehicle. Value: $40.
- 9:49 a.m. Wednesday, April 7, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Report of burglary at Remax Rainbow.