Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 2:31 a.m. Friday, April 9, Fisher Avenue and Dogwood Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Brian E. Johnson, 42, Cumberland Road, Noblesville. Johnson swerved to avoid striking an animal in the roadway. His vehicle went off the road and struck a mailbox and a landscaping boulder. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:02 p.m. Thursday, April 8, Lake Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Benjamin D. Littlejohn, 22, Lake Street, Warsaw; and Michelle M. Baxter, 51, Wood Street, Warsaw. Littlejohn pulled out of a parking space on the east side of Lake Street and was attempting to turn around to head south when his vehicle struck Baxter’s vehicle, which was traveling south on Lake Street. Damage up to $10,000.
- 12:50 p.m. Thursday, April 8, US 30, west of Meijer Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Ismael Gonzalez, 33, Desert Sage Drive, Horizon City, Texas; and Syed B. Hadi, 53, Fox Street, Woodridge, Ill. Gonzalez’s vehicle rear-ended Hadi’s vehicle. Had complained of back and neck pain and requested to be taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital by Lutheran EMS for further evaluation. Damage up to $50,000.
- 12:35 p.m. Thursday, April 8, Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Jalynn E. Richardson, 18, Oriole Drive, Warsaw. Richardson’s vehicle struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle as Richardson was pulling into a parking space. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:51 p.m. Saturday, April 3, West CR 300N, south of Shelden Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Gary M. Paxton, 74, Colfax Street, Warsaw; and Michael E. Sommer, 26, West Fourth Street, Bremen. The vehicles collided in a roundabout. Damage up to $2,500.