Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:06 a.m. Sunday, April 4, 1200 block North Shagbark Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.
- 6:24 p.m. Saturday, April 3, 1400 block West Eastbrook St., Warsaw. Connie L. Kehoe and Kris A. Kehoe reported fraud. Value: $8,500.
- 2:56 p.m. Wednesday, March 31, 900 block South CR 325E, Warsaw. A representative for Didage Sales Company Inc. reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $1,000.
- 8:42 a.m. Wednesday, March 31, 3900 block East CR 750N and North CR 400E, Leesburg. Myles D. Close reported a property damage accident.
- 3:46 p.m. Tuesday, March 30, 9000 block South CR 200W, Claypool. Officers investigated a report of harassment.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:25 p.m. Saturday, April 3, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Brian Navarro reported a lost wallet.
- 9:29 p.m. Friday, April 2, 2100 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. Peggy L. Mullins reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 5:40 p.m. Friday, April 2, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A representative for Walmart reported the theft of various items. Value: $62.19.
- 4:44 p.m. Friday, April 2, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Sheila A. Gawthrop reported theft.