By Leah Sander
WARSAW — A fire started Saturday, April 3, at the scene of a prior fire in Warsaw.
At 6:50 p.m., firefighters responded to 920 Anchorage Road, Lot 11, in Shamrock Village.
“This trailer had been on fire by a previous owner, accidental fire in the fireplace back in February,” said Warsaw-Wayne Fire Territory Chief Michael Wilson.
A “company was in here scrapping it out,” he continued. “While they scrap, they cut the metal as they’re moving from one part to the other. And they got the insulation and the wood flooring on fire and (there was) just enough breeze and it was old enough it just spread.”
No one was injured in the fire, he said. WWFT was assisted at the scene by Winona Lake Fire Department, Lutheran EMS and Warsaw Police Department.