Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:56 p.m. Monday, March 22, Eisenhower Drive N. and Dierdorff Road, Goshen. Nathan Cook, 25, 4456 E. Fox Run Drive, Syracuse, was stopped for an equipment violation. During the traffic stop, he was found to be in possession of marijuana. Cook was arrested and released pending a court date.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 7:29 p.m. Saturday, March 20, 70000 block CR 143, Ligonier. Enos Miller reported a stray bullet struck his house.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:54 p.m. Monday, March 22, 1900 block Skyview Lane, Rochester. Police were notified that all wires on a motorcycle were cut.
- 10:20 p.m. Saturday, March 20, 2900 block CR 1100W, Kewanna. Police were notified of a harassment complaint.
- 9:23 p.m. Saturday, March 20, 400 block Railroad Street, Kewanna. Police were notified of a harassment complaint.
- 6:30 a.m. Saturday, March 20, 200 block CR 850W, Kewanna. James Bowyer reported the possible theft of a computer and damage to another computer. Value: $520.
- 2:10 p.m. Friday, March 19, 700 block CR 900E, Akron. Cristina Casey reported her home was broken into. A shop vac and other items were taken. Value: $120.