Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 12:30 a.m. March 6, on Center Street near Union Street in Warsaw. Driver: Angelita Garcia, 41, North Hartzler Street, Warsaw. Garcia was headed west on Center Street when her vehicle struck a parked car, registered to Jasmine Hunt, along the road. The parked vehicle then struck another parked vehicle that was registered to Leonardo Guadian. Injury: Garcia suffered minor bleeding. Damages: Up to $50,000.
- 3:15 p.m. March 6, On Pimlico Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Kevin Bruss, 59, Pimlico Drive, Warsaw, and Kenneth Baugher, 26, of James Street, Milford. Both drivers were backing out of driveways opposite of each other from the road. Bruss’s vehicle hit one driven by Baugher. Damages up to $2,500.
- 5:23 p.m. March 6, on Winona Avenue and Argonne Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Amed Hassan, Coon Rapids, Minn., 36, and Terry Cromer, 49, Jennison, Mich. After realizing he did not have enough clearance to turn onto Argonne, Hassan tried to back up and stuck Cromer’s vehicle. Damages up to $5,000.
- 2:57 p.m. March 5, on Meijer Drive and US 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Ariel Bellamy, 26, 211 E. Church St., Pierceton; Sherilyn Rank, 64, East Ridge Place, Warsaw. Bellamy’s vehicle rear-ended Rank’s as they were both attempting to turn right onto US 30. Damages up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 10:07 p.m. Thursday, March 4, US 31 and Sweetgum Road, Rochester. Driver: Dalton R. Holcombe, 22, Ashland, Ky. Hit deer.