Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:23 p.m. Thursday, March 4, 200 block Maple Grove, Syracuse. Catherine M. Coy reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:06 p.m. Thursday, March 4, 600 block North Lake Street, Warsaw. Ian H. Mansell reported theft of an Xbox and a Playstation valued at $379.
- 11:05 a.m. Thursday, March 4, 2800 block East Patterson Road and Husky Trail, Warsaw. Tony R. Calhoun reported finding an iPad.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 p.m. Wednesday, March 3,2600 block College Avenue, Goshen. Ascension Garcia, 49, Ligonier. Garcia reported her vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle on March 1 in a parking lot, leaving the scene without exchanging information.
- 11:13 a.m. Monday, Mach 1, 400 block Main Street, Goshen. Sarah Amich, 24, Warsaw, reported being involved in a vehicle crash where the other party left the scene without providing any information.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:36 a.m. Monday, March 1, 200 block Cottage Avenue, Goshen. Authorities at the Elkhart County Work Release reported Marc Thomas Schlamersdorf, 23, Nappanee, failed to return to lawful custody at 9:06 a.m. Monday and is considered absent without leave. AWOL
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, 141000 block CR 48, Syracuse. Police were notified of an abandoned vehicle in the area of the 14100 block CR 48, Syracuse. The vehicle was later to be found stolen out of Goshen.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, March 3, 200 block East Eighth Street, Rochester. Matthew J. Freeman, Rochester, reported his vehicle was struck by a crane while at Rochester Iron and Metal.
- 4:14 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, 7400 block Liberty Avenue, Fulton. Police were notified of mail, which had been opened, inside the pop machine.
- 5:17 p.m. Monday, March 1, 200 block South Eighth Street, Rochester. A caller advised he attempted to file state and federal taxes and received a letter that they were denied due to someone claiming him as a dependent.
- 3:44 p.m. Monday, March 1, 4300 block SR 25, Rochester. A property owner requested an officer check a residence where someone may be trespassing and living in a vacant home. Items had been moved away from the windows so the owner could see in the home and now everything has been moved back in front of the windows. The officer found no one living in the house, but it appeared someone has been inside.
- 11:43 a.m. Monday, March 1, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. A man reported a Dewalt hammer drill stolen.