WARSAW — Virtual events with the Warsaw Community Public Library can be found on the library’s Facebook page, YouTube channel, Google Meet or Zoom.
Please register for events that require registration in advance. On-site events will only be offered if the library building is open. Social distancing and facial coverings are required in accordance with state guidelines to enter the library. Follow WCPL on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and warsawlibrary.org for updates, events and news.
- Storytime Live takes place at 11 a.m. every Monday on Facebook.
- Bedtime Stories take place at 7 p.m. every Thursday on Facebook.
- Friends of the Library will meet at 1 p.m. March 1. Advance registration is required.
- Watch “Arrivals with Anna” and see what’s new at the library. This will take place via Facebook at 10 a.m. March 3.
- WorkOne will host a computer basics program at 10:30 a.m. March 5. Advance registration is required.
- Indiana Career Connect Résumés with WorkOne will take place at 1 p.m. March 5. Advance registration is required.
- Pick up a children’s craft kit while supplies last. These kits will be available starting March 9 and 23.
- Kids Write is for children ages 5-12 who enjoy to write and illustrate. This will be held via Google Meet at 4:30 p.m. March 9. Advance registration is required.
- The Friends of the Library Story Emporium Bookstore will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 13 and 27.
- Create art from nature on Blooming Art at 5 p.m. March 17, on Facebook and YouTube.
- WorkOne will host Excel Basics at 10:30 a.m. March 19. Advance registration is required.
- Keyboarding with WorkOne will take place at 2 p.m. March 19. Advance registration is required.
- Join Sue DeLagrange online for “Cooking from the Pantry” at 1 p.m. March 22. Advance registration is required.
- Teens, learn how to make pompom page markers at 4 p.m. March 23 via Facebook.
- Learn how to transfer a photo to canvas at 4 p.m. March 25 via Facebook or YouTube.