Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:13 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 800 block West CR 400N, Warsaw. Trey A. Hall reported theft of items from a storage unit. The items stolen have a reported value of $1,300.
- 1:46 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 700 block South CR 325E, Warsaw. Theft of auto parts valued at $1,000 investigated at New Life Church.
- 1:27 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 3400 block East East Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery resulting in serious bodily injury.
- 8:04 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 24, 12000 block North Beau Peep Lane, Cromwell. Matara T. Muchowicz reported the theft of items from a vehicle.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 a.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 400 block Main Street, Syracuse. Jonathan B. Edwards reported theft of tools and money, valued at $520.
- 12:09 Thursday, Feb. 25, 100 block Bowser Road, Syracuse. Violation of a protection order was reported.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:32 a.m. Friday, Feb. 26, 900 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. A ring was found in the Community Wide Bank parking lot.
- 11:10 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 2100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 1:31 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 2500 block East Center Street, Warsaw. An altercation between a landlord and tenant was reported.