Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:14 p.m. Monday, Feb. 22, Parker Street, near East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jamie E. Pearson-Bickel, 58, North SR 13, Pierceton; and Mike C. Obioma, 59, Plumbago Court, Fort Wayne. Pearson-Bickel was traveling north on Parker Street when she rear-ended Obioma’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 3:55 p.m. Monday, Feb. 22, 3925 Corridor Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Francis M. Means, 76, East CR 650N, Syracuse. Means was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:49 a.m. Monday, Feb. 22, 2557 E. US 30, Warsaw. Driver: Russell E. Albertson, 48, Fawn Court, Warsaw. Albertson was making a right-hand turn out of a loading dock when he hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:07 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 21, Main Street, Kewanna. Driver: Tae C. Calentine, 72, Kewanna. Calentine missed the corner and struck a parked vehicle.
- 7:02 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, CR 600N and CR 650N, Rochester. Driver: Terry L. Yeazel, 62, Rochester. Yeazel’s vehicle slid off the road and hit a pole.
- 6:38 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, CR 225S and SR 19, Akron. Driver: Joshua I. Sriver, 46, Akron. Hit deer.
- 4:07 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, SR 25, Rochester. Driver: Douglas M. Fishburn, 17, Argos. Fishburn’s vehicle went off the road.
- 2:29 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, US 31 and Southway, Rochester. Drivers: Thomas D. Grosvenor, 70, Rochester; and Sarah C. Hartley, 20, Mukwonago. Grosvenor’s vehicle and Hartley’s vehicle collided.