Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 1:45 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, 11400 block of South CR 700W, Silver Lake, officers took a report of identity theft.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:58 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 21, 900 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw, officers investigated the theft of a stereo from a vehicle. Value of $800.
- 7:24 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, officers investigated a theft of multiple items from Walmart and TJ Maxx. Value of $217.48.
- 6:36 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw, Walmart reported theft. Value of $63.84.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:57 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, 4000 block Elkhart Road, Goshen. Jordan Eppard, 26, 18911 Third St., New Paris, was stopped for a traffic violation and gave officers a false name. It was determined Eppard was a habitual traffic violator. He was arrested and released at the scene.
- 2:51 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, 2300 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Krystle Barton, 34, 3891 W. 200N, Warsaw, was arrested for shoplifting. Barton was released at the scene pending a court date.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:52 a.m. Monday, Feb. 22, 1000 block Wabash Avenue, Rochester. A 1984 Chevrolet Z20 was reported stolen. The vehicle was full of tools and keys left in the vehicle.
- 11:19 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 20, 700 block East Fourth Street, Rochester. Police were notified of a fraudulent telephone call.
- 4:17 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, 7200 block Liberty Avenue, Fulton Palwinder Singh reported the theft of $26 in fuel.