Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:38 a.m. Friday, Feb. 19, 3351 S. SR 19, Mentone. Driver: Tabitha R. Bunch, 21, Eden Street, Elkhart. Bunch was traveling south on SR 19 when her vehicle left the roadway, hitting a trash can and parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 5:44 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, South Country Club Road, south of East CR 225S, Warsaw. Driver: Jennifer L. Jacobs, 39, South Country Club Road, Warsaw. Jacobs’ vehicle was leaving a driveway when her vehicle immediately left the roadway and hit a utility pole owned by REMC. No injuries were reported in the accident. Jacobs was later arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:14 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, North Old SR 15, south of Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Driver: Autumn L. Wilson, 28, South 3rd Street 2, Goshen. Wilson was traveling south on Old SR 15 when a vehicle pulled out in front of her, forcing her to make her vehicle go off the roadway. Damage under $750.
- 1:12 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, East CR 100S, west of South CR 450E, Pierceton. Driver: Pauline H. Gabbett, 79, East Birchwood Court, Warsaw. Gabbett was traveling east on CR 100S when her vehicle slid off the roadway and hit a fence. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 4:49 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, East CR 200N, west of North Boeing Road, Warsaw. Drivers: James M. Bauer, 65, South Columbia Street, Warsaw; and Linzy N. Cox, 38, Gable Drive, Warsaw. Bauer was attempting to turn right from a parking lot and did not see Cox’s vehicle traveling west on East CR 200N. Bauer’s vehicle pulled into Cox’s path of travel. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 11:41 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, South SR 15, south of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Gerald S. Pitman, 53, West CR 500N, Huntington; and Everett L. Nifong, 58, North Superior Avenue, Warsaw. Pitman was traveling north on South SR 15 following behind a trash truck in the left northbound lane. The truck stopped to turn into a gas station lot, and he started to slow his vehicle down. His vehicle started to slide, and he turned his vehicle into the right northbound lane to avoid hitting the truck. During his changing of lanes, his vehicle sideswiped Nifong’s. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:23 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 18, US 30 and Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Cortney N. Sherow, 20, South Elm Street, Etna Green; and Jeremy L. Miller, 43, Bartol Drive, Warsaw. Sherow was traveling east on US 30 approaching the intersection at Anchorage Road, Warsaw. She entered into the left turn lane where Miller’s vehicle was stopped at a red light. She tried to stop her vehicle but due to the slick road conditions was unable to. Her vehicle hit Miller’s. Damage up to $2,500.