Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:39 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 13, 300 block West Section Street, Claypool. Sara A. Severns reported a burglary.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:17 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 3600 block Barbee Road, Warsaw. Cassondra M. Bjella reported criminal mischief.
- 9:42 a.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 7600 block North CR 600E, Syracuse. Larry Huffer reported theft of a vehicle valued at $8,000.
- 8:10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 8000 block Constitution Drive, Syracuse. Sherman Goldenberg reported theft of his wallet.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:24 a.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 400 block Dixie Drive, North Webster. A man was found to be in possession of stolen property.