Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:36 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, East US 30, west of Meijer Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Janis J. Omstead, 86, West CR 200S, Warsaw; and Ward R. Homberger, 61, Campbell Street, Sandusky, Ohio. Omstead was traveling east on East US 30 when she rear-ended Homberger’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:23 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, 1200 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Brenda L. Alderfer, 57, South SR 19, Mentone; and Alejandra Delcid, 27, Anchorage Road 78, Warsaw. Alderfer was backing her vehicle from a parking space when she hit Delcid’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, US 30, west of South Circle Drive East, Warsaw. Drivers: Todd W. Blackburn, 52, Mary Knoll Lane, North Manchester; Christopher A. Schrader, 59, South CR 900W 92, Pierceton; and Farentino A. Austin, 48, Winthrop Avenue, Indianapolis. Blackburn was traveling east on US 30 when he rear-ended Schrader’s vehicle. Schrader said he was slowing his vehicle because Austin was slowing her vehicle down to a stop. Austin said she saw a lot of traffic in front of her stop, resulting in her stopping. Austin was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for neck pain. Damage up to $50,000.
- 1:48 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, SR 15, near East Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Corrina P. Rees, 63, EMS C27A Lane, Warsaw; and Joan E. Ragan, 64, Lyon Street, Warsaw. Rees was traveling south on SR 15 and was unable to come to a complete stop at an intersection when her vehicle hit Ragan’s. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, SR 15, near West CR 350N, Warsaw. Drivers: Rebecca E. Cook, 52, West SR 114, North Manchester; and David L. Girouard, 67, West River Chase Drive, Warsaw. Cook was traveling north on SR 15 and was re-routing her GPS when her vehicle hit Girouard’s. A witness said the light at the intersection of SR 15 and West CR 350N changed to red when Cook continued through the intersection. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $50,000.