• Perform and document a variety of chemical tests on incoming raw materials and blended products.
• Inspect and document conformance of packaging requirements for finished goods.
• Prepare small retain samples of all approved batches, and dispose of outdated retain samples.
• Wear and maintain all personal protective equipment as directed.
• Maintain an inventory of lab supplies, and notify the purchasing department when supply levels are low.
• Work with chemists to identify corrective action on non-conforming products.
• Maintain a neat and clean work area.
• Print labels, formulas, and safety data sheets as needed.
• Follow all safety protocols and participate in all assigned training and committees.
• Treat and release waste water as directed by chemists.
• Must be able to read, understand, and fluently speak the English language in order to follow hazard warnings, instructions, and safety announcements.
• Computer proficiency is required.
• Must be able to perform simple algebra calculations.
• Physical demands: standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50#. Must have visual acuity to distinguish color (to perform certain chemical tests). Must be able to hear emergency announcements, verbal instructions, and forklift warning signals.
Apply in Person at 390 Argonne Road
Send resumes to [email protected]