Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:26 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, East CR 100N, east of North CR 300E, Warsaw. Driver: Morgan K. Ziebarth, 19, North CR 400E, Warsaw. Ziebarth was traveling east on CR 100N when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:09 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, 15 EMS C14 Lane, Warsaw. Driver: Lori K. Leasure, 33, EMS C14 Lane, Warsaw. Leasure was backing her vehicle when she hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:29 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, North CR 800W, near West CR 400N, Warsaw. Drivers: Trenton R. Coler, 24, South Walnut Street, Etna Green; and Scott A. Sibert, 43, South CR 325E, Warsaw. Coler was traveling east on West CR 400N when he stopped and then proceeded into an intersection, hitting Sibert’s vehicle. This caused Sibert’s vehicle to hit a metal post. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:43 p.m. Monday, Jan. 25, West CR 300S, west of South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Driver: Jeremy L. Miller, 22, West Market Street, Warsaw; and unknown. Miller was traveling west on CR 300S when an unknown driver in a black Dodge truck “brake-checked” him, causing him to rear-end the Dodge truck. The driver of the Dodge left the scene. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:37 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, North SR 15, east of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Ember N. Lusinde, 19, South Maple Run, Warsaw; and Brian D. Parker, 41, South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Lusinde was traveling north on North SR 15 and believed she missed the northbound traffic signal turn red. This caused her to hit Parker’s vehicle and then hit a Nipsco utility pole. Lusinde had a small contusion on her left forearm as a result of the accident. Damage up to $25,000.