Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:28 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, North CR 800W north of West CR 640N, Nappanee. Driver: Judy K. Yoder, 46, US 6, Nappanee. Yoder was traveling southbound on CR 800W when her vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:58 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, East Old Road 30 and North CR 450E, Warsaw. Driver: David B. Willard, 55, EMS B60 Lane, Warsaw. Willard was traveling westbound on East Old Road 30 when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:49 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, North SR 15 north of West CR 1350N, Milford. Driver: Erasmo B. Garcia, 61, South Detroit Street, Warsaw. Garcia was traveling northbound on SR 15 when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 12:41 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, South SR 13 and East CR 150S, Pierceton. Driver: Bryce A. Henry, 32, East Potawatomi Lane, Leesburg. Henry was traveling northbound on South SR 13 when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 10:29 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, West Crystal Lake Road west of South Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Driver: Leann U. Harris, 28, West CR 200S, Warsaw. Harris was traveling westbound on West Crystal Lake Road when she lost control of her vehicle on the icy roadway. Her vehicle left the roadway and hit two utility poles. Damage up to $10,000.
- 6:48 a.m. Monday, Jan. 25, South SR 19 north of West CR 500S, Mentone. Driver: Sara M. Wright, 32, East CR 100N, Akron. Wright was traveling northbound on SR 19 when her vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 3:04 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 24, South Packerton Road west of East CR 225S, Warsaw. Drivers: Jason P. Losher, 36, Rieder Street, Warsaw; and Hunter M. Metzger, 20, South Country Club Road, Warsaw. Losher’s and Metzger’s vehicles collided. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5:17 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, 733 S. Main St., North Webster. Driver: Keith A. Gunkel, 43, West Crystal Flash Road, North Webster. Gunkel was backing up his vehicle when his snowplow hit a parked vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 7:13 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, US 31 and Monticello Road, Rochester. Driver: Rex Smith, 25, Logansport. Smith’s vehicle struck a pole.