Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:16 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, West CR 200S, west of South CR 950W, Mentone. Driver: unknown. An unknown driver was traveling west on West CR 200S when the vehicle left the roadway due to icy conditions; the vehicle rolled onto its roof. The driver was not located at the scene. The vehicle’s registered owner said her husband was driving and said she would call in with further information. Damage up to $5,000.
- 2:33 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, East US 30, west of South SR 13, Pierceton. Driver: Garrett A. Palm, 27, East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Palm was traveling south on SR 13 when his vehicle left the roadway, hitting a one-way sign and a SR 13 sign. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:56 p.m. Monday, Jan. 25, East Old Road 30, east of North CR 650E, Warsaw. Driver: Angela P. Hoskins, 39, North Barbee Road 2, Warsaw. Hoskins was traveling east on Old Road 30 when her vehicle slid on the roadway, resulting in her vehicle leaving the roadway and hitting some trees. Hoskins complained of knee pain but refused treatment at the scene. Damage up to $5,000.
- 6:12 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 21, East US 30, east of Arnolt Drive, Pierceton. Drivers: John D. Hook, 46, South CR 700E 43, South Whitley; and Ferlin E. Heath, 64, CR 56, Auburn. Hook was traveling east on US 30. While approaching the intersection at Arnolt Drive, Hook’s vehicle hit the driver’s side front corner of Heath’s vehicle, which was turning east on US 30. Hook’s vehicle was later located at South CR 700E, as he left the Arnolt Drive scene. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:19 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26, Dot Street, east of Hepler Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Matthew G. Maher, 34, North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. Maher was traveling west on Dot Street when he hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.