Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:52 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, South SR 15 and West CR 700S, Claypool. Drivers: Niki L. Miller, 53, North Hickory Street, Claypool, and David J. Eichenlaub, 22, West SR 114, North Manchester. Miller was traveling westbound on CR 700S and stopped at the stop sign at SR 15, Claypool. She turned left onto SR 15, and her vehicle hit Eichenlaub’s, which was northbound on SR 15 approaching CR 700S. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, South SR 13 north of South CR 650E, Pierceton. Driver: Jerry B. Conley, 63, EMS C17B Lane, Warsaw. Conley was traveling southbound on South SR 13 in the area of South CR 650E, Pierceton, when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:59 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, CR 1275E, south of SR 114. Driver: Jake M. Gearhart, 20, Akron. Hit deer.
- 3:16 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, Old US 31 and CR 550N, Rochester. Driver: Jennifer Culp, no other information available. Hit deer.
- 3:06 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 16, Monticello Road. Driver: Tara L. Rader, 42, Peru. Rader’s vehicle struck a pole.
- 6:58 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15, SR 14 and CR 1000W. Drivers: John R. Niksch, 68, Rochester; and Jose T. Rodriguez, 23, Winamac. Niksch’s vehicle collided with Rodriguez’s vehicle.