Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:39 p.m. Monday, Jan. 18, North CR 800W, south of West CR 400N, Etna Green. Driver: Alayna C. Hepler, 27, West Fourth Street, Milford. Hepler was traveling south on CR 800W when a dog entered the roadway. The dog’s owner took the animal to receive medical attention. Damage up to $5,000.
- 10:29 a.m. Monday, Jan. 18, East CR 450N, near North CR 175E, Warsaw. Driver: Jason M. Banghart, 45, East CR 300N, Warsaw. Banghart was traveling west on CR 450N when his vehicle slid off the roadway, hitting a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
- 6:01 a.m. Monday, Jan. 18, West Old Road 30, east of North CR 520W, Warsaw. Driver: Drew S. Schramm, 26, Sharon Street, Warsaw. Schramm was traveling west on West Old Road 30 when his vehicle left the roadway due to slippery road conditions. His vehicle hit an REMC utility pole. Schramm was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for neck pain. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:19 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 16, South SR 15, near South Indiana Street, Warsaw. Driver: Jamison D. Wyatt, 16, South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Wyatt was traveling west on West Winona Avenue when his vehicle lost traction and hit a curb and fire hydrant. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:10 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15, North SR 15, near East Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Louise J. Horst, 38, South SR 9, Flat Rock; and Kimberlee A. Hart, 56, East Main Street, Warsaw. Horst was traveling south on North Detroit Street when her vehicle hit Hart’s, which was traveling west on East Main Street. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:08 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15, North SR 15, north of Lyon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jalynn E. Richardson, 18, South CR 275E, Warsaw; and Nicole R. Landon, 41, Gilliam Drive South, Warsaw. Richardson was traveling north on North Detroit Street when she merged into the right lane of travel. As she did so, her vehicle hit Landon’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.