Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:37 a.m. Monday, Jan. 11, West Old Road 30, near North CR 600W, Atwood. Drivers: Zachary J. Schutz, 33, West Old Road 30, Warsaw; and Ashlee A. Faulkner, 35, North Thayer Street, Bourbon. Schutz was traveling west on West Old Road 30 when he crossed the center line, hitting Faulkner’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:56 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, SR 19, north of West CR 950N, Warsaw. Driver: Jim E Hamilton, 49, Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Hamilton said he began to pass a horse-drawn vehicle when the horse ran into the passenger side of the vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:03 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, SR 15, north of Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Driver: Arshdeep Ralh, 27, Belmont Drive, Warsaw. Ralh’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 5:49 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, Zimmer Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Nathaniel L. Baston, 36, Garfield Street, Wabash; and Brandon Burnsworth, 37, East CR 250S, Wabash. Baston’s vehicle rear-ended Burnsworth’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:04 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, Catherine Street, east of East Street, Milford. Drivers: Jenna R. Risedorph, 33, James Street, Milford; and Margaret K. Zimmerman, 53, North CR 200W, Milford. Risedorph was backing her vehicle out of a driveway and backed into Zimmerman’s vehicle.Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:45 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, East CR 1200N, Syracuse. Driver: Rex Tyler, 21, F Lane, Elkhart. Tyler’s vehicle went off the road, into a ditch. His vehicle caused damage to a mailbox, fence and ‘Stop Ahead’ sign. Field sobriety was performed, which he failed. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:49 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 13, Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Crystal Rodriguez, 35, Smith Street, Warsaw. Rodriguez’s vehicle was rear-ended. The other driver left the scene. Two witnesses confirmed this. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:10 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 12, North CR 100E, Warsaw. Drivers: Marcella E. Palmer, 80, North CR 600W, Wabash; and Heather E. Hook, 48, Circle Drive, Warsaw. Palmer made a left turn onto East CR 300N, into the path of Hook’s vehicle and the vehicles collided. Palmer complained of pain to her arm and leg and was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital. A passenger in Hook’s vehicle, Tami Zurzolo, 49, Armstrong Road, Leesburg, was bleeding from the head and taken to Fort Wayne Lutheran for medical attention. Damage up to $10,000.