Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:24 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, in the 100 block of EMS B38 Lane, Leesburg, Bonny D. Warren reported a window had been broken at her residence.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:14 p.m. Monday, Jan. 11, in the 3700 block of Commerce Drive, Warsaw, officers recovered an iPhone.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:55 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, 71000 block CR 23, New Paris. Frank Perzanowski reported Ferrellgas was burglarized and multiple tools taken.
- 12:36 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 7, 69000 block CR 7, Nappanee. Jamie Stoll reported someone used her personal information to open accounts.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:48 p.m. Monday, Jan. 11, 200 block East Oak St., Kewanna. A birth certificate and driver’s license were reported stolen.
- 11:37 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, 900 block Cherry Tree Lane, Rochester. Marian Sayers and Robbe Sayers reported the theft of a picnic table and chairs valued at $275.
- 8:34 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8, 3200 block West Olson Road, Rochester. Jacob A. McCarter reported the theft of four firearms and an Xbox. Value: $1,325.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:09 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 10, 4000 block Elkhart Road, Goshen. Estefania Magallanes, Ligonier, reported a hit and run accident in which her vehicle was damaged.