Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 10:25 p.m. Dec. 11, on South CR 450E, south of Old Road 30, near Pierceton. Driver: Colton King, 18, West CR 200N, Larwill. King’s vehicle left the road and struck a tree. King was ejected from the vehicle and sustained a head injury. A passenger, Nash Brown, 19, of South CR 250W, South Whitley, suffered lower leg injuries. Both were hospitalized. Damage up to $25,000.
- 8:46 p.m. Dec. 11, on South Kinsey Road south of West CR 400S, near Warsaw. Driver: Gracie Willig, 16, Trailside Drive, Winona Lake. Willig’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7 p.m. Dec. 10, on East CR 600N and North CR 975E, near North Webster. Driver: Christopher Noble, North CR 950E, North Webster. Noble’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:23 p.m. Dec. 10, on Pierceton Road west of South CR 350E in Winona Lake. Driver: Rebecca Lemon, 22, South CR 275E, Warsaw. Lemon’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:46 p.m. Dec. 12, at 2575 E. Center Street. Driver: Shawn Ousley, 45, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Ousley lost consciousness while driving on East Center Street, left the roadway and ended up in the parking lot of Wyndham Gardens after striking a landscaping boulder and driving through part of the Deluxe Inn property. Ousley was taken to a hospital for observation. A passenger, Melissa Ousley, 45, of North CR 175E, Warsaw, suffered a contusion of a lower leg. Damage up to $25,000.
- 11:06 a.m. Dec. 12, on SR 15N, near Sheldon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Holly Oland, 24, North Fifth Street, North Webster, and Cristian Baca, 21, South Maple Street, Milford. Both motorists were headed south on SR 15 when Oland struck Baca’s vehicle as she attempted to move into the right lane. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:54 a.m. Dec. 12, on East Center Street, east of North Reed Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Camden Tucker, 21, West CR 600S, Claypool, and Jackie Rich, 60, North Main Street, Claypool. Rich’s vehicle rear-ended Tucker’s as both vehicles approached a stop sign. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:21 p.m. Dec. 11, on North Detroit Street, near East Main Street, Warsaw. Driver: Tracy Koontz, Deer Trail, Warsaw. Koontz’s vehicle was struck by another vehicle in a construction zone that then left the scene. The other motorist was driving a dark sedan with tinted windows. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:01 a.m. Dec. 11, on SR 25, south of Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Whitney Coleman, 24, East Market Street, Warsaw. Coleman’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7:29 a.m., Dec. 11, on SR 15 and Ranch Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Ronaldo Cardona, 15, East Smith Street, Warsaw, and Carie Brady, 34, St. Augustine Drive, Warsaw. Cardona was traveling south on SR 15 and pulled into the path of Brady’s vehicle while attempting to turn onto Ranch Road. Police confirmed Cardona has never had a driver’s license. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:30 p.m. Dec. 12, in the parking lot of China Star, 734 S. Huntington St., Syracuse. Driver: Janet Strauss, 75, East CR 1300N, Syracuse. Strauss’ vehicle struck a light pole. Damage up to $2,500.