Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 9:36 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 1800 block Rosemont Ave., Warsaw. Mark D. Pozorski reported identity deception.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:43 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 400 block Main Street, Milford. Report of a property damage accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:53 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 100 block Orchard Drive, Warsaw. Damage to a garage reported at Orchard Ridge Apartments.
- 6:17 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 700 block Parker Street, Warsaw. Narcotics were found.
- 2:57 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 1000 block Lake City Highway and North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Timothy W. Andrews reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:05 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 100 block East Davis Street, Fulton. A caller reported credit card fraud.
- 10:57 a.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 1100 block CR 325S, Rochester. Jessica Goller reported someone filed an unemployment claim in her name.