Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 100 block East Armstrong Road and North Old SR 15, Leesburg. Officers received a report of a vehicle disregarding a stop sign.
- 2:48 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 7900 block West US 30 and North CR 800W, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:25 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 700 block North Cook St., Warsaw. Jose A. Rodriguez-Tejera reported criminal mischief to a building.
- 8:39 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 2400 block East Center St., Warsaw. A representative for Walgreen’s Pharmacy reported the use of counterfeit money. Value: $129.99.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:47 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 28000 block CR 46, Nappanee. Chad Thompson Sr. reported a package of collector’s cards were stolen during the last month.
- 11:18 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 70000 block US 33, Ligonier. Natalie Khailo reported on Nov. 22 someone stole her trash can.