Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:19 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, North Harrison Street, south of East Henry Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Harjinder Singh, 45, Lakeshore Drive 202, St. Joseph, Mich.; and Mona L. Brumm, 87, South Martz Street, Syracuse. Brumm said she was traveling south on East Henry Street when Singh’s vehicle pulled out in front of her, causing a collision. Two witnesses said Brumm was traveling at a high rate of speed and that Singh’s vehicle was stationary when Brumm’s vehicle hit Singh’s. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:16 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 421 W. Center St., Warsaw. Driver: Devon P. Poe, 33, East Wooster Road 59, Pierceton. Poe fled from officers in his vehicle while traveling south on North Union Street. An unnamed passenger in Poe’s vehicle left the vehicle prior to the crash, sustaining minor injuries on her left hand and right elbow, as well as a lump on her forehead. Poe proceeded south through property at 421 W. Center St. and hit a tree, causing his vehicle to overturn onto its roof. Poe sustained a scrape on his left shoulder. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:48 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4, Old US 31 and East CR 350N, Rochester. Driver: Phillip A. Miller, 28. Rochester. Miller’s vehicle struck the guardrail on a bridge.
- 5:03 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4, SR 14 and CR 900E, Akron. Driver: John R. Kraning, 54, Peru. Hit deer.
- 5:55 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, US 31 and CR 300S, Rochester. Driver: Richard C. Secondi, 56, Decatur. Hit deer.
- 1:59 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, SR 15 and CR 700W, Rochester. Driver: Sydney E. Dewitt, 21, Rochester. Dewitt was injured in a single vehicle accident.