Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 9:54 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, in the 8300 block of South Beaver Dam Road, Claypool. Tom D. Baker reported criminal mischief to a tractor.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:05 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4, in the 100 block of North Detroit St., Warsaw. CVS reported the theft of merchandise. Value of $53.95.
- 10:36 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 1500 block Winona Ave., Warsaw. Suspicious activity reported.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, South Eighth Street and East Madison Street, Goshen. Isidro Barrientos, 39, 3757 N. 900W Lot 64, Cromwell, was arrested during a traffic stop for possession of paraphernalia. He was later released pending a court date.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:44 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 200 block East Eighth St., Rochester. A Fulton County resident reported she lost her driver’s license at Texas Roadhouse in Warsaw on Nov. 29. She called there but they did not find it.
- 1:45 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 2500 block CR 800E, Rochester. A woman reported a man came to her home claiming to be with a roofing company. He had no identifiers and she has a brand new roof.
- 1:22 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 100 block East Maple St., Kewanna. A bank card was reported stolen and used to make purchases.
- 9:31 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30, 400 block North Center St., Akron. A person reported being harassed.