Pay: $15.00-15.75 /hour
$100 after 30 days
$200 after 60 days
$300 after 90 days
Great Career Opportunity at an Established roll-forming company in Pierceton, Indiana. They are seeking dedicated employees to join their team!
This is a company that is looking for candidates with a team-oriented mindset and a “can-do” attitude. They have advancement opportunities and offer a true career-path for those who are willing to put in the work!
What’s in it for you?
Advancement Opportunities: A lot of companies talk about promoting from within; this company delivers! Of their current workforce, over 20 employees have gotten promoted into different positions after starting in entry-level positions. Here is an overview of the roles that those employees have advanced into:
Set up Tech
Tool & Die
Assembly Positions Available on:
- 1st shift (7:00AM-3:30PM)
- 2nd shift (3:00PM-11:30PM)
- 3rd shift (11:00PM-7:30AM)
- 1st Shift : $15.00 per hour
- 2nd shift : $15.75 per hour
- 3rd Shift : $15.00 per hour
Assembly Associates are using hand and air tools to assemble steel parts.
- Stable employment history (manufacturing setting preferred, but not required) Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply!
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 20 pounds
- Steel-toe shoes/boots are required
- Must be able to read tape measure and calipers, or the ability to learn how to read measuring tools
- Must be confident working alone or in a team environment
- Must be willing to cross train
- Good hand eye coordination and dexterity.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
How to Apply:
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!