Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:14 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, West US 30 west of North CR 350W, Warsaw. Driver: Elizabeth A. Beatty, 20, North Etna Street, Etna Green. Beatty was traveling westbound on US 30 west of CR 350W, Warsaw. She came up behind a truck and trailer and swerved to miss them. Her vehicle started spinning and came to rest on the south side of the eastbound lanes of US 30. Damage up to $5,000.
- 5:40 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, North CR 500E south of East CR 1100N, Syracuse. Driver: Jessica L. Hamilton, 24, North CR 500E, Syracuse. Hamilton was traveling northbound on North CR 500E, Syracuse, when her vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 5:36 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, South CR 450W north of West CR 525S, Mentone. Driver: Sierra P. Brown, 24, North Wabash St., Wabash. Brown was traveling northbound on CR 450W just to the north of CR 525S, Mentone. She said another vehicle entered her driving lane and she hit her brakes to avoid it. Her vehicle went off the roadway and crashed into a fence. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:40 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 25, West SR 25 south of South CR 950W, Mentone. Driver: Nathan D. Wilson, 32, South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Wilson was traveling southbound on South CR 950W, Mentone, when he couldn’t stop at a stop sign due to speed and the wet roadway. His vehicle went through the intersection and struck a pole and Frontier box. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 1:45 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, North SR 15 and East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Driver: Lisa R. Mills, 57, West CR 850S, Claypool. Mills was traveling northbound on North SR 15 near the intersection of East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, when a piece of metal hit her vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.