Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:31 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, in the 1800 block of Sharon Street, Warsaw, Barbara J. Isaac reported a burglary of items including a sewing machine, air hose and sports/recreational equipment.
- 3:36 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, in the 7300 block of West Lutes Drive, Warsaw, Jacob L. Warner reported he believed he had lost a gun.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:07 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29, in the 1400 block of North Hillview Drive, Syracuse, officers investigated the theft of a firearm. Value of $260.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:56 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 29, in the 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw, officers responded to a report of vandalism to a vehicle. The rear windshield was broken.
- 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 28, in the 100 block of Robmar Drive, Warsaw, Brian W. Barger reported the theft of mail containing a credit card.
- 3:46 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 28, in the 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw, Walmart reported theft. Value of $51.24.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 6:50 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29, 15000 block US 6, Syracuse. Nicholas Watson reported someone entered his camper and stole his belongings during the day.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:18 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27, 2800 block CR 400W, Rochester. Richard G. Malott reported a possible burglary.
- 11:52 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27, 5600 block West Olson Road, Rochester. David Easterday reported a walnut tree was cut down on his property. Value: $500.