WARSAW — The following activities are set to take place in December with the Warsaw Community Public Library.
Virtual events can be found on WCPL’s Facebook page, YouTube channel or Zoom. Please register for events that require registration in advance. Class size is limited for on-site events. Social distancing and facial coverings are required in accordance with state guidelines to enter the library. Follow the library on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and warsawlibrary.org for updates, events and news.
- Story Time Live takes place at 11 a.m. each Monday on Facebook.
- Bedtime Stories take place at 7 p.m. each Thursday on Facebook. Wind down the day with books read by WCPL staff.
- Saturday Story Time features guest readers from the community on YouTube and Facebook at 9 a.m. each Saturday.
- Pick up a Children’s Crafts to-go kit while supplies last. They are available each Tuesday in December.
- Learn how to make a hanging shelf on Facebook or YouTube at 3 p.m. Dec. 2.
- Watch “Fab or Fail” at 9 a.m. Dec. 4 on YouTube. Learn if different painting techniques that are popular on the Internet are fab or fail.
- WorkOne will host computer basics at 10:30 a.m. Dec. 4. Advance registration is required.
- Résumé Development with WorkOne will be at 1 p.m. Dec. 4. Advance registration is required.
- The Friends of the Library Story Emporium bookstore will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 5 and 19.
- Kids’ Write is for children ages five through 12 who enjoy to write and illustrate. It will be held on Zoom at 4 p.m. Dec. 8. Please register to reserve a spot and receive a link to join the event.
- Learn how to play the Exploding Kittens board game during Unbox the LOT at 4 p.m. Dec 9 on Facebook and YouTube.
- Chapter Chat Book Club meets at 1 p.m. Dec. 10 to discuss “The Giver of Stars” by JoJo Moyes. Advance registration is required.
- Word Basics with WorkOne will take place at 10:30 a.m Dec. 11. Advance registration is required.
- WorkOne will host an interviewing skills presentation at 1 p.m. Dec. 11. Advance registration is required.
- Learn how to make a wrapped yarn ornament on YouTube or Facebook at 4:30 p.m. Dec. 16.
- WorkOne will teach Excel basics at 10:30 a.m. Dec. 18. Advance registration is required.
- Keyboarding with WorkOne will be held at 2 p.m. Dec. 18. Advance registration is required.
- Paint a winter scene with Carl Mosher at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 21. $20 is due at advance registration.