Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:46 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, Husky Trail east of East CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: T.E. Fair-Crump, 58, Sommerset Place Boulevard, Goshen; and Daxton D. Prater, 17, East CR 200N, Warsaw. Fair-Crump was traveling northbound on Husky Trail in the area of East CR 200N. She failed to stop at a stop sign and her vehicle hit Prater’s. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, CR 700N and CR 200E, Leesburg. Drivers: Tekleab T. Bokrezion, 44, Abrams Road, Dallas, Tex.; and Mauricio Hernandez, 42, West CR 250S, Warsaw. Bokrezion’s trailer and Hernandez’s vehicle collided. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:20 p.m. Monday, Nov. 23, US 30 west of CR 800W, Etna Green. Drivers: Paul H. Garrett, 70, South Atlantic Avenue, Lima, Ohio; and Graham W. Carson, 55, Baywood Trail, Fort Wayne. Garrett was traveling eastbound on US 30 coming to CR 800W. He saw Carson’s vehicle, who had slowed down for a yellow light, but could not stop in time. His vehicle hit Carson’s. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:08 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, West CR 1350N east of North CR 200W, Milford. Driver: Timothy A. Craig, 52, East Emeline Street, Milford. Craig was traveling eastbound on CR 1350N when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17, West Crystal Lake Road west of South CR 500W, Warsaw. Driver: Torren M. Lewis, 17, West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Lewis was traveling westbound on West Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw, when he said he lost control for an unknown reason. He said his brake fluid was low and he could have been distracted by his passengers. He pulled his emergency brake, but that sent him into a skid, causing him to hit an utility pole. Lewis was checked out at the hospital for an elevated heart rate and knee and hip pain. A passenger in his vehicle had bleeding from his hand and arm. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, East Prairie Street and South SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Yolanda A. Mata Rios, 16, North CR 400W, Roann; and Kristina A. Blue, 30, Logan Street, Warsaw. Mata Rios’ and Blue’s vehicles collided. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:02 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, 3925 Corridor Drive, Warsaw. Driver: James E. Goff, 53, West Lewis Street, South Whitley. Goff was backing up his vehicle from a parking spot and his vehicle hit a parked vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:28 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 24, North Columbia and West Perry Streets, Warsaw. Drivers: Douglas S. Stump, 57, West Perry Street, Warsaw; and Angel I. Eugenio-Salazar, 26, North Miami Street, Warsaw. Stump was at the intersection of West Perry and North Columbia Streets with his vehicle facing eastbound. He pulled out his vehicle in front of Eugenio-Salazar’s, who had the right of way. Their vehicles collided. Stump had a scratch above his eye. Damage up to $10,000.