Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, US 30, Warsaw. Driver: Craig W Sterling, 56, Open Hearth Way, Germantown, MD. A deer struck Sterling’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:11 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, Jalynn Street, Warsaw. Driver: Blake C. Walters, 20, North CR 750E, Avilla. Walters’ vehicle went over a curb and struck a tree. Damage up to $10,000.
- 2:40 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Drivers: Gerardo Gonzalez Ahualt, 17, East CR 200N, Warsaw; and Madison L. Schultz, 20, Stoneripple Court, Lafayette. The vehicles collided as Schultz was exiting the Murphy USA gas station parking lot and Gonzalez Ahault was traveling south on Walton Boulevard. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 2:20 pm. Sunday, Nov. 22, SR 119 and CR 7, southeast of Wakarusa. Drivers: Hanna Weldy, 17, Wakarusa; and Amanda Liechty, 39, Nappanee. Weldy complained of back and hip pain and Liechty suffered a broken right leg. Both were taken to Elkhart General Hospital. Weldy failed to yield the right of way to Liechty’s vehicle entering the intersection. Both vehicles went off the south side of the road after impact.
- 6:47 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, SR 19 and US 20. Drivers: Liubov Kozak, 44, Goshen; and a 59 year-old from Nappanee. Kozak complained of leg pain ad the unknown Nappanee driver complained of chest and neck pain. Both were transported to Elkhart General Hospital. Kozak was southbound on SR 19 and turned in front of the Nappanee driver’s vehicle Kozak was cited for failing to yield the right of way causing bodily injury.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:56 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, CR 600S and CR 150W, Rochester. Driver: Trever J. Baumgardner, 22, Kewanna. Swerved to miss a deer and hit a pole.
- 8:27 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, CR 800W and CR 700N, Rochester. Driver: Gentry Hedington, 28, Rochester. Hit dog.
- 6:04 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, SR 14 and CR 650E, Rochester. Driver: Cindy R. Early, 59, Rochester. Hit deer.