Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:18 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Maegan A. Gail-Hughes reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $15,000.
- 10:02 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 3200 block West CR 700S, Claypool. Officers recovered a vehicle stolen from Wabash County.
- 12:14 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 11500 block North Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse. James R. Carpenter reported burglary. Value: $50.
- 6:58 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 1200 block East CR 350N, Warsaw. Melina J. Parks reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:03 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 17, 3700 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 6:47 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 2800 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. A representative for Dunham’s Sports reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $952.97.
- 2:40 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 100 block Park Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Anna M. Jackson reported finding a license plate belonging to Amy B. Burns.
- 11:46 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 1000 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Michael R. Hall reported identity deception.
- 8:09 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16, 800 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. A representative for Cardinal Services reported criminal mischief to a fence and mailbox.