Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:43 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, 3900 block SR 15, Warsaw. Traffic stop involving reckless driving.
- 4:05 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 7, 200 block Section Street, Claypool. Harassment via telecommunications device reported.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:02 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, 9100 block North CR 200E, Milford. Kenneth Baker reported a damaged vehicle.
- 5:56 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, 100 block EMS T27 Lane, Leesburg. Erin Jungbauer reported a fraud attempt.
- 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, 600 block Lakewood Avenue, Warsaw. Report of a dog bite in Winona Lake.
- 10:10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. A license plate was reported lost.