Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 11, 400 block Huntington Street, Syracuse.. Laura Renee Curry reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:57 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2100 block E. Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. A license plate was recovered.
- 1:24 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, 1900 block White Industrial Drive, Warsaw. Report of theft of metal from Century Link.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:20 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6, 3800 block Midway Road, Goshen. Abigail Guiterrez, Ligonier, reported her wallet stolen from a shopping cart.
- 9:17 a.m. Friday, Nov. 6, Blackport Drive and Monroe Street, Goshen. Ava Druge, 19, 29 EMS C27C1 Lane, Warsaw, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. She was released at the scene pending a court date.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:09 p.m. Monday, Nov. 9, 2400 block East CR 700S, Macy. A homeowner reported the theft of three chainsaws and possibly other items.
- 4:11 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 8, 800 block North CR 900E, Akron. A burglary was reported.
- 9:12 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6, Rochester. Police were notified of a possible child molestation incident.
- 4:16 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6, 4600 block Beach Lane, Rochester. A burglary to two residences were reported.
- 10:02 a.m. Friday, Nov. 6, 6900 block East CR 700N, Rochester. Chad Bontrager reported a 1995 Chevrolet Caviler was stolen.