Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:58 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 4700 block East CR 300N, Warsaw. Lindsay R. Rapsavage reported fraud.
- 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, 7400 block West CR 900S, Claypool. Tippecanoe Valley Schools reported a trailer was broken into and items were stolen.
- 12:46 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, 4700 block North CR 925E, North Webster. Andrea L. La Barbera reported unemployment fraud.
- 9:14 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, 200 block School Street, Leesburg. Hannah M. Leighton reported her vehicle was damaged.
- 12 p.m. Monday, Nov. 2, 1000 block North CR 650W, Warsaw. Harold Rhodes reported theft of a snow blower valued at $250.
- 8:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 2, 1600 block North CR 600W, Warsaw. Sarah Ann Heckaman reported a business sign was spray painted.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:35 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 100 block Pecan Street, Syracuse. Lemuel W. Rosendaul reported a stolen license plate.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:53 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 400 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery with a deadly weapon investigated.
- 5:13 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2100 block East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Criminal mischief reported at the Bowen Center.
- 3:18 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 600 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Report of an animal bite.
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 1000 block Park Avenue, Warsaw. Theresa S. Bumblis reported criminal mischief.
- 11:54 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, 700 block Bartol Drive, Warsaw. Jeremy Lee Miller reported attempted fraud of unemployment benefits.