Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:35 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29, in the 3600 block of North CR 500W, Warsaw. Denise M. Good reported a fraud attempt.
- 5:35 p.m. Monday, Oct. 26, in the 7500 block of West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Rick D. Donovan reported a burglary of lawn/yard/garden equipment and tools. Value of $2,500.
- 6:13 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, in the 6600 block of West CR 850S, Claypool. Terrance A. Schoettmer reported the theft of vehicle parts or accessories. Value of $5,500.
- 1:37 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, in the 200 block of East Main St., Atwood. Mackinzee L. Sechrist reported damage to a vehicle and the theft of vehicle registration and a spare vehicle key.
- 8:39 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24, in the 12000 block of North Raggedy Ann Road, Cromwell. Richard Arriola reported damage to a mailbox.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:40 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29, in the 500 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Carolyn O. Flores reported the theft of identity documents, purses/handbags/wallets and credit/debit cards. Value of $10.
- 9:16 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 29, in the 100 block of Orchard Drive, Warsaw. Andrea N. Manges reported identity theft.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:48 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29, in the 100 block of Trailside Drive, Winona Lake. Deborah S. Harney reported unemployment fraud.
- 1:18 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, 1400 block Sunday Lane, Winona Lake. Verna Lee Carlin reported criminal mischief – damage to an AC unit.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:23 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28, 1200 block Ridge Road, Rochester. A scam was reported.
- 6:43 a.m. Wednesday Oct. 28, 400 block CR 50E, Rochester. Two plastic bags with different pills were found in a parking spot.
- 1100 block CR 1000N. A man reported someone stole his hemp plants again.
- 3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 27, 1400 block North Meridian Road, Rochester. An official from a business reported fraud by credit card.