Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:14 a.m. Monday, Oct. 26, in the 100 block of EMS W33 Lane, North Webster, Eugene E. Derolf reported a theft. Value of $80.
- 3:24 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, in the 2900 block of South County Farm Road, Warsaw, Community Bible Church reported the theft of a catalytic converter from a church bus. Value of $750.
- 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, in the 1600 block of East CR 200N, Warsaw, George Prater reported the theft of property. Value of $300.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:41 p.m. Monday, Oct. 26, in the 600 block of North Center Street, North Webster, Jonathon B. Routh reported damage to a swing.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:54 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. A wallet was reported stolen with a large amount of cash.
- 10:22 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 25, 400 block North Virgil Street, Akron. A woman reported fraud.
- 11:21 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24, 4900 block East Woods Drive, Rochester. Police were notified an air compressor was stolen from the back of a truck.
- 9:03 a.m. Friday, Oct. 23, 400 block West SR 110, Rochester. A former vehicle owner notified police he had sold a vehicle and was told the vehicle was involved in an accident in Fulton County. His insurance company received a claim stating he was driving and he was not. He requested to speak to an officer regarding false informing of his personal name.