Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:01 a.m. Friday, Oct. 23, South County Farm Road, north of East CR 700S, Claypool. Driver: Sandra F. Ege, 56, East CR 1400N, Roann. Ege was traveling north on County Farm Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 5:12 a.m. Friday, Oct. 23, West CR 550N, south of North CR 700W, Atwood. Driver: Connie S. Cooper, 56, West Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. Cooper was traveling north on CR 700W when a deer entered the roadway. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 8:21 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22, West Hepton Road, west of North CR 900W, Nappanee. Driver: Clint R. Woodward, 31, Kincaide Street, Warsaw. Woodward was traveling east on Hepton Road via motorcycle when he lost control on a curve. Woodward’s motorcycle left the roadway and hit a wooden fence post. Woodward sustained a head abrasion but was not taken by medics to receive treatment. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:03 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21, East Armstrong Road, west of North CR 75E, Leesburg. Drivers: Makala M. Richardson, 17, East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw; and Jeremiah J. Harmon, 39, Wooster Road D., Winona Lake. Richardson was traveling west on Armstrong Road when she attempted to pass a vehicle. While doing so, Harmon’s vehicle attempted to pass both Richardson and the vehicle in front of her, causing a collision. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:01 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23, Anchorage Road, east of North SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Jay L. Enck, 64, Woodlawn Drive, Warsaw; and Matthew G. Harkenrider, 40, Meadow Lane, Warsaw. Enck was traveling east on Anchorage Road and attempted to turn left when he struck Harkenrider’s vehicle. A passenger in Harkenrider’s vehicle, Beth N. Harkenrider, 44, Warsaw, complained of chest pain and was treated at the scene. Damage up to $5,000.
- 12:21 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22, 2401 E. Center St., Warsaw. Driver: Branson M. Byrer, 19, North Johnson Street, Warsaw. Byrer was attempting to pull through a drive-thru when his vehicle struck an overhead awning. Damage up to $1,000.