Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 8:55 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21, South County Farm Road, north of West CR 600S, Claypool. Driver: Ramona J. Kimes, 56, South CR 50W, Claypool. Kimes was traveling north on South County Farm Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 22, US 30, west of CR 325E, Warsaw. Driver: Josh Harmon, 32, Glenmore Road, Ohio City, Ohio. Harmon was traveling west on US 30 when a deer entered the roadway. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:01 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21, SR 110, Rochester. Driver: Rutger S. Weigel, 23, Knox. His vehicle was struck from behind by another vehicle.
- 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21, CR 900E and CR 600N, Mentone. Driver: Brandon A. Wainscott, 35, Mentone. Hit deer.
- 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, CR 200N, Rochester. Drivers: Morgan E. Jenkins, 28, Rochester; and Robert M. Keller, 75, Kewanna. Jenkins’ vehicle and Keller’s vehicle collided. One vehicle was a Ford Escape, the other a combine.
- 4:07 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, SR 17 and CR 475N, Rochester. Driver: Aaron R. Stepp, 26, Idaville. Hit deer.