Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 1:08 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, in the 11300 block of North CR 375E, Syracuse. Coleen L. Becknell reported the theft of alcohol. Value of $250.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:39 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, in the 1800 block of Sue Ave., Warsaw. Chelsea M. Armstrong reported fraud. Value of $1,150.
- 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, in the 700 block of Brown Drive, Warsaw. Robert Castle Jr. reported the theft of a moped. Value of $2,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:14 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, Kewanna Gas Station. A wallet was turned into the gas station.
- 2:38 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 18, 200 block East Eighth St., Rochester. A resident came to the police station to report he came home to find his doors open. There was no forced entry and nothing appeared to be taken.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:55 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16, 4000 block Elkhart Road, Goshen. Marvin Brown, Nappanee, reported being battered by an individual. He refused medical treatment at the scene.
- 7:34 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, 100 block North Fifth St., Goshen. Omar Hostetler, New Paris, reported the theft of a firearm while he was working in Goshen.