Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, North SR 13 north of East CR 400N, Pierceton. Driver: Dustin J. Wolfe, 28, North CR 825E, North Webster. Wolfe was traveling northbound on SR 13 near the intersection of East CR 400N when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, North SR 13 north of East CR 400N, Pierceton. Driver: Nathaniel L. Yoder, 32, West Second Street, Ligonier. Yoder was traveling southbound on SR 13 near the intersection of East CR 400N when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:51 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, North CR 1000E south of East CR 1000N, Cromwell. Driver: Ryan L. Smith, 32, East Asbury Lane, North Webster. Smith was traveling southbound on CR 1000E near CR 1000N when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, North SR 13 and East Fourth Street, North Webster. Drivers: Tonya L. Collins, 47, East CR 250N, Pierceton; and Richard D. Reihl, 42, North CR 175E, Warsaw. Collins and Reihl were traveling northbound on SR 13 when their vehicles collided. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 10:37 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, South Detroit Street and East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Steven W. Vandyke, 65, Kincaide Street, Warsaw. Vandyke was traveling southbound on South Detroit Street, Warsaw, when he turned westbound onto East Winona Avenue, Warsaw, and failed to see a bicyclist. His vehicle hit the bicyclist. The bicyclist did complain of some pain but was otherwise uninjured. Damage under $750.
- 5:51 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, South Cleveland Street and East Market Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Karley Z. Miller, 24, Trailside Drive, Winona Lake; and Nichole L. Peconga, 21, East CR 225S, Winona Lake. Miller was traveling southbound on South Cleveland Street, Warsaw, when she became distracted by her groceries falling. She failed to stop her vehicle in time behind Peconga’s at the East Market Street intersection and her vehicle hit Peconga’s. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:07 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, SR 17 and CR 475N, Rochester. Driver: Aaron R. Stepp, 26, Idaville. Hit deer.
- 9:09 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 18, East CR 500N, Rochester. Driver: Terry L. Peregrine, 37, Plymouth. Peregrine’s vehicle struck a guard rail and became stuck on the guard rail.
- 6:04 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 18, US 31 and CR 450N. Drivers: Jessica D. Falowo, 34, Indianapolis; and Donyell M. Meredith II, 20, Indianapolis. One vehicle rolled over landing on its wheels. One patient complained of leg and foot pain.
- 2:06 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 17, SR 14 and Sweetgum. Drivers: Kelly L. Stiles, 59, Culver; and Thomas E. Warnimont, 61, Leipsic, Ohio. No further information available.
- 8:23 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16, SR 14. Driver: Joshua P. Rude, 39, Kewanna. Hit deer.