Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:05 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of intimidation.
- 7:20 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, 4700 block West CR 100N, Warsaw. Carolynn D. Wight reported a vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
- 6:07 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. A representative for Century Link reported the theft of tools. Value: $6,000.
- 6:12 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Marvin Brown reported the theft of a trailer. Value: $2,000.
- 11:42 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 14, 7700 block West CR 200N, Warsaw. Marcie L. Cochran reported the theft of a firearm. Value: $300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:56 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, 1500 block Maye St., Warsaw. Stephanie L. Schaefer reported identity deception.
- 8:21 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, 1800 block East Sheridan St., Warsaw. Alicia L. Haynes reported finding a purse belonging to Brooke A. Bowers.
- 2:04 p.m. Monday, Oct. 12, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Merchandise valued at $760.68 reported stolen.