Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:18 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 8100 block East Pioneer Way, North Webster. Charlie D. Conover-Ralston reported a vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
- midnight Tuesday, Sept. 29, 3800 block East CR 750N, Leesburg. Adam C. Tharp reported the theft of a firearm from a vehicle. Value: $450.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:49 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 1, in the 200 block of West South St., North Webster. Michael L. O’Connor reported the theft of a decorative tree. Value of $180.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:02 a.m. Friday, Oct. 2, 3200 block Old Colony Road, Warsaw. Ashley L. Dulworth reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:52 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, 600 block North Fifth St., Goshen. Police responded to a report of a physical altercation between several subjects. Stephanie Cleveland, 33, East CR 1250N, Milford, sustained a bruise to her right cheekbone as well as a bump on her right eyebrow after being struck in the face by a known individual. Christopher Evans, 31, Goshen, sustained a bloody nose after also being struck in the face by the same individual. Both refused medical assistance at the scene.